1. Bachelor degree or above, human resources, administrative management or related majors are preferred;
2. More than 5 years of work experience in corporate personnel and administrative management positions in the medical device industry;
3. Excellent communication skills, including language communication and written text;
4. Good at coordinating working relationships, strong adaptability, and the ability to solve complex problems;
5. Good plan execution and independent working ability;
6. Good professional ethics and high sense of responsibility.
1. Organize to formulate and implement personnel management methods and standards such as employee recruitment, transfer, performance appraisal, promotion, rewards and punishments;
2. Coordinate and guide the recruitment and performance appraisal of this department and various employing departments.
|Work Experience||Annual Income||Welfare||Expected Arrival Date|
|More than 5 years||100,000 yuan|
Five social insurance and one housing fund
|Within 1 month|