1. College degree or above in mechanical manufacturing and automation, mechanical design and manufacturing related majors;
2. Familiar with mechanical design software, able to use Creo or Solidworks software for modeling and drawing, familiar with common office software;
3. Familiar with product design and development process, work hard, have good learning ability and teamwork ability;
4. Strong hands-on ability and the ability to solve problems independently;
5. Experience in the medical industry is preferred.
1. Cooperate with the market department to study customer needs and analyze competitive products;
2. Carry out new product design and development under the guidance of R&D manager;
3. Supplier development and management;
4. Parts mold opening and tracking, improvement and recognition;
5. Compile relevant design documents and record R&D test data in accordance with regulatory requirements;
6. Proficiency in mechanical drawing software, mechanical drawing.
|Work Experience||Annual Income||Welfare||Expected Arrival Date|
|More than 3 years||200,000 yuan|
Five social insurance and one housing fund
|Within 1 month|